[Harp-L] Harpers, T J Klay will be joining Todd Parrott at HarmoniCollege 3

Todd Parrot has informed me T J Klay will be coming to HarmoniCollege 3 to help with Toddâs lessons. This makes an incredible opportunity to learn from two exceptional harmonica players.

The fee is still $50 for this event on April 25 & 26 held at Heritage Farms in Huntington, WV.  If you want to spend the night at Heritage Farms, we have 2 sofa beds remaining for an additional $50.  Iâm sorry and happy to report all the beds have been reserved. But there are local hotels available within a 20 minutes drive.

For more details go to www.hhcwv.com or www.theharonicaclub.com

Jim Rumbaugh

The Harmonica Club (of Huntington, WV)