Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Standard vs. Suzuki Bluesmaster?

I've always found Bluesmasters to be reliable, low-maintenance and very long-lasting. I think I slightly prefer the extra heft of the Promasters, which are just as good. As far as I know, Harpmasters, Bluesmasters and Promasters share compatible reedplates. Whether that means identical reedplates I don't know. Years ago I came to prefer these Suzukis to Lee Oskars, though my collection of the latter is very slow to wear out!