Fwd: [Harp-L] SPAH picture lady, Grace Fischette RIP

On Mar 17, 2014, at 10:50 PM, Dennis Fischette <dmfischette@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The lady that was always taking pictures at SPAH,  at all the shows and in the Joe Filisco jam circle has passed away after a long battle with lung disease and Parkinsons. She was a wonderful lady and loved by all that knew her. I miss her dearl

Dear Dennis,

Like many SPAH alum, I was fortunate to spend some time talking to you and Grace. I remember her as a warm and kind spirited soul and you as a wonderful, caring husband. It was a great pleasure to get to know you both. She was a one of a kind person who will be missed very much by the SPAH community. I am very sorry for your loss.

Best Wishes,

Bob

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher