Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Standard vs. Suzuki Bluesmaster?

Hi

On Wednesday 19 March 2014 15:09:33 Winslow Yerxa wrote:
> The Harpmaster and Bluesmaster appear to be the same harp with
> different covers. I have some of each and they seem to play about
> the same.

I think i remember the Bluesmaster has phosphor-bronze reeds, while
the Harpmaster has brass reeds. I havn't tried the bluesmaster in a
while, but i remember they used to have differend rees slot designs,
too. It's the same for both today though.

--
GruÃ,Frank