[Harp-L] Seydel Session Standard vs. Suzuki Bluesmaster?

Hi, all,

I'm just getting into this whole harping thing, and looking for some
advice. I picked up "Harmonica for Dummies" and a Seydel Session Standard
in C (say that five times fast!), and have done a bit of tentative noodling
around. I've pretty quickly come to the conclusion that professional help
is in order (I've got lots of experience with piano and fretted
instruments...this is an entirely different beast). I'm planning to start
group classes in a month or so and try not to teach myself too many bad
habits in the meantime. ;)

Here's what I'm wondering, though: the class I'm taking calls for harps in
the keys of G and D. I like the Seydel fine, and can see the merit of being
consistent in brand/model to start with (from the perspective of not
introducing too many new variables at once). But I've also heard a lot of
good things about the Suzuki Bluesmasters, and I'm wondering if it would be
worth trying them out. They're essentially the same price, so that's not a
factor. They're roughly the same shape and they both have the option of
reed plate replacement if I do something stupid (or just wear them out).
The biggest difference I can see is the phosphor bronze vs. brass reeds.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts, particularly those of you who have
owned both. Should I stick with where I've started, or is it worth trying
something that might be slightly different?