Re: [Harp-L] Your favorite harp mic?

I've always used it through a Senheiser guitar wireless (I think a EW 101) so I haven't used a line matching transformer. I have also plugged it straight into an amp before I would experiment. I built a right angle cable for the wireless. You can put a volume pot in a right angle XLR female connector . I now use the Samsun airline synth with the Ar 300 transmitter (like the one Greg Human sells) with the Senheiser 604 and the ax 300 transmitter it's so lite ,it's like playing without a mic
Dane Paul