[Harp-L] A place for your favorite harp and mic

Dear Harmonica Players,

Don't let anything get in the way of your music! When the music's in motion you
have to maintain your cool brother! Be in control and organized up on the band
stand. Our compact harmonica stands mount easily and securely on any microphone
stand (U.S. or European) via our patented pin mount system. Amateur or pro, have
your harmonicas organized, ready and within easy reach. Holds up to 12 diatonic
and 4 chromatics, with 2 âhot slotsâ so you can set up for quick key changes.
Whether your music is blues, country, rock or jazz, Cadillac Peteâs Harmonica
stands are perfect for band practice, gigs and jam sessions, youâll wonder how
your music ever lived without it!

If the band's on break or the music calls for a switch of instruments, you have
to have a place for your bullet mic that keeps it at arms length. Yeah, that's
right, my bullet mic, right in front of me, hangin' securely, at the ready, on
my mic stand! Cadillac Pete's Bullet Mic Holder is the perfect companion to
Cadillac Pete's Harmonica Stands.

http://cadillacpeteharmonicastands.com/
http://www.cadillacpete.com/

Thanks Cadillac Pete