Re: [Harp-L] SPAH picture lady, Grace Fischette RIP

I love Grace Fischette and her hubby Dennis. They were my SPAH Ma & Pa for
many years. Grace was such a sweet soul. Dennis is such a sweet soul
himself. They were a couple that defined the word couple. My heart goes out
to the family and friends of this very special woman. Gracie, thank you for
being one of my SPAH treasures. I will never forget you and you will remain
in my heart forever.

wb