[Harp-L] effect patches and their relative level

Here is my sequence:

   1. build my sound effect, save, and backup
   2. compare levels of several adjacent patches while blowing chords
   3. change patches compare while blowing single notes

At home they all sound very even in level.

On stage, they sometimes behave differently. For example, my "Lee Oskar"
doubled horn sound is an octave down mixed about 60% with original pitch.
Nice at home. Get's a little lost in the club. Other than volume, what
could make it "bigger?"

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam