Re: [Harp-L] RP355 output level

Robert,

20% on the master level out seems really low to me. I think somewhere north
of 50% would still give you plenty of headroom. The PA board should be able
to handle gain and level. In either case, the house mixer needs to see a
strong enough signal. Not sure 20% out on the RP would give that.

Dave

--
David S McCurry, EdD

DS McCurry Fine Arts Studio