Re: [Harp-L] lee oskar melody maker

No, the Lee Oskars only come in C, D, G, A, and E (labeled in 2nd position, so they are based on regular Low F, G, D, and A).

Seydel offers the "Melodic Maker" tuning (labeled in 1st position--not like the LO MM harps), like in the Blues Session model, or through their configurator for other harps.

Or you can make your own, if you are up for re-tuning the reeds.

Ken H in OH

<<Curious ....is the Lee Oskar MM available in Bb ?>>