Re: [Harp-L] lee oskar melody maker

Hi Jim... the MM is a fun harp... like the name says, it's great for "melodies"... nice to have the modified 5 and 9 draw notes too !

It's basically a combined "paddy richter" and "country-tuned" harp.

I love playing Christmas songs on it... try playing "Here Comes Santa Clause" on it, starting on 1 draw... for fun switch to "Jingle Bells" while playing HCSC.

Ken H in OH