[Harp-L] For sale

I have a Mission Delta Sonic amp for sale. It is the Tweed DS15FB-Pro, 20 watts!
Larger,
 more powerful transformers, adjustable Fixed Bias, 3 position Sonic
Booster Switch and the Lil' Buddy 10" speaker. I paid *59 plus shipping and added a Tuki cover for another $79.  I will sell and ship to anyone in CONUS for $650.  Great amp in excellent condition. contact me off-list please. Paypal, or credit card is fine. Thanks, John Sturm 843-290-2456