From: George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:03/13/2014  10:27 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: daledut <daledut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Wireless question

Dale, I was Âwondering the very same thing. ÂI used to have the Sennheiser EW100 true diversity system, and wanted to add the Samson AX300ÂAirlineÂhandheldÂtransmitter. ÂWhile I found the frequency range Âto be Âsimilar of the two devices, customer service reps at Sam Ash and Guitar Center bothÂtold me that the Âtwo devices are non-compatible.

George