Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp Hygiene

David is correct on that, that's what your immune system is for and what it does. Also I have read that viruses/germs can only live from a matter of seconds to hours (up to 48) outside a human host, depending on the type of virus and the surface and climatic conditions. So more likely, this is a myth, like the one about going out without your coat or cold weather can make you sick. That said, viruses and germs are getting smarter and more robust all the time. I believe you guys who thought you got sick again from your harps probably just got the next round of whatever was going around. This was a bad year for it.

Bill Hines