[Harp-L] BlowsmeawayDOTcom Outstanding Microphones & Service

Hello,
Today my favorite custom wood microphone arrived after restoral.
I have used one of Greg Heumannâs custom wood mics for several years with much satisfaction.
When it broke after hard use, I sent it to him for a new wood shell and now it is even more beautiful!
The quality of the workmanship and beauty of the woodwork are outstanding and Gregâs communication is also top-notch.
The investment in a lightweight shell with a good element has been worth it many times over- gorgeous to behold- and backed by great service.
Supporting a local artisan has been rewarded again.
BlowsmeawayDOTcom  is an appropriate name for Gregâs craft shop and art gallery website.
Best regards,
Brian Boggs
    (you can hear the original mic  through a 1950's Valco amp:
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAMANFBWPeQ )