[Harp-L] Charlie

I've just watched a dvd of the movie "Into The Wild" .  The living legend
Charlie Musselwhite is credited with some fantastic harp playing in the
credits.  As his harp pieces are interspersed throughout the film (i.e. not
as complete songs) I don't suppose they feature in the official sound track
of the film.  Can anyone elaborate on this?  Diid Charlie improvise these
pieces or is there a longer, complete piece somewhere?

Brian