[Harp-L] Aloha from MHW 2014

Hey ALOHA - My name is Sean Wailin' O'Phelan. I am currently living in
Hawaii. I am putting on a Harmonica workshop in my Hometown of St Paul MN
on June 27th through the 29th. I wanted to share this with the readers and
let them know that if they register before April 20th 2014 they will save
$50 on the workshop making it only $250 for a  4 night weekend of Harmonica
Enlightenment Thursday night performance and Jam and Fri/Sat/Sun workshops/
Jams/Q and A sessions/ one on ones, etc. with 5 of the greatest instructors
out there and we will add a few more on as we go. This workshop will allow
each student to take about 8 workshops as well as many other
jams/performances and meetings. We will have vendors but would still like
to have more. Throughout the weekend all events will be covered with paid
registration to MHW 2014. Any questions feel free to call me at
808-854-3443 that is Hawaii Time Zone so a few hours earlier. The website
for registration and details is midwestharmonica.com and the Facebook page
and forum are at  https://www.facebook.com/midwestharmonicaworkshop
Thank you and I will see ya in MN in June!! Sean O