[Harp-L] Red Clay (Freddie Hubbard) on Diatonic Harmonica -

thanks for the link.... the best thing on that one is that he has learned to play full at a low volume.... a good lesson, no matter the instrument.

On Mar 6, 2014, at 3:56 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Subject: [Harp-L] Red Clay (Freddie Hubbard) on Diatonic Harmonica -
> 	YouTube
> To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: adam gussow <agussow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> very good, not mind blowing--- but really worth every momentââ...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWKlCjzeyIw

jon kip
http://jonkip.com

player of music, mostly written by dead people and played on a toy that everybody's Uncle except my nephew's has the good sense to keep safely out of sight in a drawer.