Re: [Harp-L] www.modernbluesharmonica.com down?

Thanks Iceman and Julian,

Ich wohne in MontrÃal, und bei mir lÃuft die Website einwandfrei. Seltsamâ Die werden doch nicht deutsche IPs geblockt haben? Um das auszuschlieÃen, kÃnntest du es mal mit einem Proxy Ãber Amerika versuchen, zum Beispiel mit https://hidemyass.com/

I checked my router settings and nothing is blocked there. The proxy route you pointed out Julian does work indeed. I then rechecked to access http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/ direct, but still get an error message. :-(

I also recheck from several locations and found that only in my home network I can not access modernbluesharmonica.com. I even can't ping the website. I tried to disable the Windows Firewall, but that did not change anything. I also tested the router settings (Fritzbox) and there are no restrictions from this side. I really don't know where to look for -- but I guess that's a computer problem and less of a harmonica related subject...

Thanks for your help
Peter