[Harp-L] Re: Two harps in Canned Heat

Well the timing was good, just yesterday I put a couple videos up...  it's
the first time I've ever used You Tube. One of the vids is a two  harmonica
+ drums thing with my trio The Well Diggers from  late 2011.  I'm the harp
player in the band, but clearly I'm not  the best one in this trio.  AC Blue
who played keys with me is a  madman, the first clip is of his instrumental
'Fire Drill' on which I mostly  play rhythm.

We had only done 'Fire Drill' a couple times as of that  night, I hope my
rhythm playing was at least passable  to this group, I remain painfully aware
that my solo had not yet been  sorted out.  Had a better solo around the
5:35 mark on the second  video.  Ironically, that was the first time we ever
did that song  together.  I hope you watch all of it so you can get a feel
for where I'm trying to go with this trio... I'd appreciate  your critique.

And yeah, I'm using one of my signature 'Twin Tone' mic's, I think you
might like the sound I was getting that night... in spite of my  intermediate
level chops on display that evening.  Recorded  volume is a fairly low,
remember to turn back down when finished  listening!

Let me know if these links work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3muaN19oUNQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJM2zk4em4

Christopher Richards
Harmonica Planet.com

In a message dated 3/4/2014 9:38:48 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,