Re: [Harp-L] Harpin NYC next week?

Thanks Richard….doing Butter's music is always a challenge because he was so unique a player/singer…He was a big influence on so many of us indeed…..

Here's a few more you tubes:

This One has Amped Harp but does come in tip the last few verses of the song thru the end…

Walkin Blues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyC6DJnmJRA

No Harp on this one but this was a VOCAL challenge as it was originally sung by Buddy Miles with the Electric Flag…
I feel that building my Vocal Chops for 6 years with BS&T on the road enabled me to do a tune like this…

You Don't Realize
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1S3UplxR_I

Here is more of a Rockin' Loud Instrumental I did with the Late Hiram Bullock about 2 years before his death:
Big Fuzzy Balls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8brJzCSf9g

Thanks for listening y'all….

Best,