[Harp-L] Cadillac Pete Harmonica Stand and bullet Mic Holder

Hello Harp-L Subscribers,

 Iâm Dave Braun, a musician and Graphic Artist/web designer.  One of my clients
is Cadillac Pete, a life-long harmonica player/inventor/entrepreneur.  I should
also point out Cadillac Pete has been a Harp-L member for several years.

 The reason for my email is to introduce you to a couple of Cadillac Peteâs
products that have been a hit with many fellow harp players.

 First off, thereâs Cadillac Peteâs Harmonica Stand/Holder. This compact
harmonica stand mounts easily and securely on any microphone stand (U.S. or
European) via our patented pin mount system. Helps keep your harmonicas
organized, ready and within easy reach. Holds up to 12 diatonic and 4
chromatics, with 2 âhot slotsâ so you can set up for quick key changes.

 Secondly thereâs Peteâs Bullet Mic Holder. The perfect companion to Cadillac
Pete's Harmonica Stands.  Quickly attaches to any mic stand and securely holds
your bullet mic when not in use.

 Weâd appreciate if youâd take a minute to check out these fine products, made
for harmonica players by a harmonica
player.<http://www.cadillacpete.com/><https://www.facebook.com/CadillacPeteHarmonicaStands?ref=hl>

(Extra credit if you âlikeâ our page!)<http://cadillacpeteharmonicastands.com/>

 Thanks for your time. Any feedback is welcome.

 Dave Braun for Cadillac Pete.