Re: [Harp-L] clean mic + RP355 + clean amp

Do you know anything about Bluesplus Productions, a local radio show from Shreveport, LA (NPR)?

________________________________
 From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Randy Redington <rwredington@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l@harp-l org" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] clean mic + RP355 + clean amp

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Randy Redington <rwredington@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I do have an sm57, and an ev605. The amp I
> have is a Roland cube 60.
> I guess i better get looking at Richard Hunter's website.

Hi Randy,

I think those are both good candidates for clean sound handling. You will
invest some time in learning the RP controls, [or any processor] but you'll
be WAY ahead with Richards patch set! More creativity, less frustration.

Richard has targeted the feedback challenges with RP's and microphones.
Some have dismissed the RP because they didn't learn to use the gain
controls for harp.

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam