[Harp-L] Correct address for Middle C

Thank you Robert for your very helpful response to my query.

I am delighted to find out for definite where Middle C hangs out especially
when it comes to using the Seydel configurator. This is as you say a very
useful tool, but when using it, it helps to be able to specify  which exact
G or D you are looking for.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana

(Robert wrote: Middle "C" = C4

C4 = 261.62Hz

A4 = 440.00Hz

A4 is higher in pitch than C4 (obviously).

Note: The Seydel Harp Configurator gives the octave AND the frequency

for every note that can be configured. A very useful tool, even if

you are not buying Seydel harps.

Kudos to the good folks at Seydel!)

"the good folks at Seydel"? Amen to that. Like Avis used to say "They try
harder!"