[Harp-L] Harmonica Instructional Videos Online and Lessons

Hope everyone is having a great Summer, I’m sneaking in a shameless plug so apologies in advance for the bandwidth here….so sorry I will miss some of you at SPAH this year.

I will be out touring in Europe from Aug 13-Sept 8 and will have time when in London for a few private lessons during the last two weeks in August and in Milan in the beginning of Sept …..so if interested please contact me off list….I will also have my laptop and continuing my Skype one on one lessons from the road….

Also, I have some online instructional’s available as well……
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2HbZ-zE2tZDH9WZZFl6vLrw9Nf71B4p2

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi