[Harp-L] Seminars at the 2014 SPAH Convention

August and the convention will be here soon. To get a taste of who's going to present what, check out the SPAH website:

http://www.spah.org/content.asp?pl=75&sl=76&contentid=76

There is still more room to add names to that list, so if you are going to attend and want to share your particular harmonica passion, as a number of regular posters to this site already have, let me know and I can help make it happen. Please contact me off list.

Manfred, the SPAH Seminar Coordinator in Toronto the Good.