[Harp-L] Drum/bass machines

Anyone got any suggestions for drum/bass machines?  I've gotten a Zoom
RT223, and I like the sound, but..

I've been spoiled by my Digitech's (It's Richards fault!!!) ability to hook
up to my computer and be tweaked.  I don't really use it often with the
Digitech's, but I would like a drum and bass machine that is that easy to
program.  It's taking too much of my precious spare time to learn how to
program this thing.  I'm sure some of us have opinions..

Bruce K Ritter

"Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate."

Abraham Lincoln