[Harp-L] Harp-L

I was a big spender this year and pay paled 5 bucks to the Harp-l fund.
They don't want much and they don't push hard. The "free" roots of this
fine forum are being preserved. With that said, perhaps a special fund
drive that more may participate in and help get the new technology that is
needed behind the scenes. It's not about big donations. There are over 2000
subscribers from what I understand. Please correct me if I am wrong but
either way it is well over 1000, I know that much.

Not sure what these new servers cost but I bet a grand or two would be a
BIG help. Just throwing it out there for consideration. It would be a shame
if things fell apart and valuable data lost.

WBee