[Harp-L] Huntersounds patchset for Digitech RP360/360XP available NOW

Hi all,

Itâs official: our patch set for Digitech RP360/360XP is available for sale at our store (hunterharp.com/store/). You can get it now for $50. It includes 50 great patches, all of which make the most of the RP360âs performance features and its huge palette of great amp models and FX.

Weâve carefully balanced the output levels of the patches in this set to ensure smooth volume transitions between patches, too. All in all, this is our best set to date, and thatâs sayinâ somethinâ.

On a related subject, weâve updated our RP500 patch set to v18. This version includes a few new patches, as well as the same balancing on patch levels that we put into the v18 RP360/360XP set. It makes a very good thing even better.

We expect both the RP360/360XP set and the updated RP500 set to be available for sale at Rockinâ Ronâs within a week.  In the meantime, all current licencees for our RP500 patch set will be updated to v18 for free.

Our next release will be an update to our RP1000 patch set.  This update will also be free to all current subscribers.

Thanks to all our subscribers for making our patches part of their stage and studio kit.  You keep playin', we'll keep crankin' out those killer sounds.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick