[Harp-L] Re: Wooden Stomp Boxes with microphone inside

I was actually thinking about making some of these, but not with a mic inside. Instead I was going to use a piezo element and a 1/4" jack so they could be plugged into an amp using a regular guitar chord. My plan was to make them in different shapes with the scroll saw, things like footprints, paw shapes, etc etc.

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
Blowyourbrassoff.com

This is a video where the guitar and bass are using stomp boxes made of wood with microphone inside.One has a tambourine attached to it to add jingle.They would not let the harp player have his own box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKQatIgkjc

Best,

Brian