[Harp-L] Digitech RP255????

Any chance anyone has one on the cheap they want to unload?  If possible,
I'd like to have one at the Midwest Harmonica Workshop next week for demo
purposes.

I am doing to different sessions with effects - one rock oriented, and one
towards playing blues at jams.  I have Lone Wolf gear, miscellaneous
pedals, and Zoom stuff.  I have used the 255 before and have Richard
Hunter's patches - just not the 255 anymore.

I think a lot of people would be interested in hearing his patches and
trying them out.

Thanks!
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica