[Harp-L] Authorized Hohner Dealer

Greetings. I have now joined the ranks of Hohner dealers. It seemed to
be a logical progression in my harmonica empire! Those of you that
purchase from me, Harp-Aholic, on eBay and
http://stores.ebay.com/HARP-CENTRAL know that I own
www.HarpMicGaskets.com and www.CustomHarpCases.com. I am also
BluesHarpMics.com and it is all accessible from www.HarpCentral.com I
am terribly behind in updating websites but the Hohner site will be
www.HarpAholic.com

NOW, let me say, I am a satisfied customer of Rockin Ron and I will
not be stocking the harps in the quantity or quality needed to compete
for the Hohner clients he supplies. At least for now I will only be
supplying lower priced beginner harps on eBay.

The exception in my first order is one of the last remaining,
discontinued, Tremolo Soloist . A terrific instrument in C and G. I
will be listing it on eBay for $84.99.

Dave