Re: [Harp-L] RE: no standards of harmonica accomplishment

Misspellings happen, they are kinda like hitting a note that didn't fit but it was to late to change it! LOL

Herb Levin LMT MMP
Co-Founder Medical Massage Practitioners of America
www.mmpa.us
954 523 5572

"A Generous Listening is One of the Greatest Gifts one can give to another human being."