[Harp-L] Subject: Great Blues Documentary in two parts. Videos

For those of you who love Blues, I came across this amazing documentary --
done by the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)...

Blues America

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDsWXx2t8Dk

Part 2, which should make fans of Little Walter, John Lee Hooker, Charlie
Musselwhite, Bonnie Raite, the Stones among so many others...but to  my mind
(my qualifier--ymmv) the very best part is close to the end  --when Buddy
Guy talks about how far he came. Don't want to spoil all of the  surprises,
but this is a MUST for Blues' fans. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgEmtzfW_9c&index=2&list=RDtDsWXx2t8Dk

Enjoy!

Elizabeth