[Harp-L] RE: transpose!?? or TRANSCRIBE! ?

Hello Jon and everyone

If you go to masterclasses or workshops with Carlos Del Junco,  he will show you many great things about this software "Transcribe".
I think it is great also, and I even use it to learn mandolin on my own

Patrice Rayon
http://www.harmonicacontact.com/