[Harp-L] Jimmy Reed extended

I'm aware of double richter harps like the Steve Baker Special that duplicate the first three holes for the second three holes, thus offered two octave of draw note bending. But has anybody considered duplication the top end of the harp? Like Jimmy Reed? Instead of 8 9 10 having the blow bends, adding 5 6 7 to the mix of blow bends. (no I'm not talking about overblows or valved blow bends but Jimmy Reed bends.)