RE: [Harp-L] 100 Authentic Blues Harmonica Licks

Actually, my next instrument will eventually be the clarinet; I cannot afford any sax at this time. That Sonny Rollins tune is actually real blues style; therefore Walter Horton's uplifting "Shuffle" would be described as something other than "blues".  Any ideas?

/Neil (" http://thebuskingproject.com/busker/2025/ ")