[Harp-L] Hot Harmonica Licks Downloadable Videos

Speaking of harmonica licks… Hope it’s ok to do a  little shameless promotion for a series of downloadable Hot Harmonica licks videos I did a few years ago and   have available on my website. Most of the lessons are 30-40 minutes long and come with tabs and backing tracks. Each lesson can be sampled first to see if you like it. Below is a short list of  some of them. I have over 30 lessons available. For a complete list of all of my downloadable lessons go to:
http://www.sandyweltmanmusic.com/downloadable-harmonica/

thanks much- Sandy

20 Hot Pentatonic Licks
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/202905578-harmonica-lesson-20-hot-pentatonic-licks
20 Hot Melodic Blues Licks (vol 1)
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/202670602-harmonica-lesson-20-hot-melodic-blues-licks

20 Hot Blues/Jazz Licks for 3rd Position
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/210064838-harmonica-lesson-20-hot-3rd-position-blues

10 Hot Jazz Licks in Crossharp  ( over 2-5-1 chord progression)
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/202905430-harmonica-lesson-10-hot-jazz-licks

101 Hot Harmonica Licks (in many positions) E-book and mp3s
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/202905306-harmonica-lesson-101-hot-harmonica-licks

15 Hot Overblow Licks
https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/202905306-harmonica-lesson-101-hot-harmonica-licks

25 Killer Blues Patterns