[Harp-L] Eddie Martin this Thursday

Hi Folks

Come and see one of the finest harp players on thursday - Eddie Martin - in Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, UK

Two other great harp players are in the this Jazz and Blues Festival including Henry Slim and some guy who goes by the name of Ben Hewlett - I'll be joining Rick Payne for a few numbers.

See you there - pass this on!

www.sodburyjazzandblues.com
www.facebook.com/sodburyjazzblues

Many thanks