[Harp-L] Cracker Barrel - emergency harmonicas

If you're out traveling this summer and discover -- gasp -- you have left your harmonica(s) behind, remember you can pick up an entry-level Hohner BluesBand harmonica (in a cardboard box)  in the key of C near the cash register in most Cracker Barrel restaurants for about $8.

I have played BluesBand harps over the years and even on occasion used them in my Harmonica 101 classes. I even have the 7-harp kit that I bought just for the handy carry case and discovered these were pretty good harps for the price.

Phil