[Harp-L] Subject: Son of Dave...is it or isn't it? :)

This is for fjm or others who knew him from this list: is this the same
'Son of Dave' who was a major topic of conversation here off and on - as the
guy  who wrote 'The Deb'? Somehow I got the impression that guy was really
reclusive  as well as once being a member of this forum?

The guy in these videos (who seems to be all over youtube now as well as
having lived in Europe for the last 15 years, touring and making an
album)--is  also described as once being the lead singer of Crash Test Dummies. My
brain  doesn't make the link to the previously described hermit. Can you
elucidate?  Obviously they're both great harmonica players--so one might assume
that by use  of the name, it's the same guy?

Then there's this (with mention of his needing surgery listed below):

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/sonofdave

and then this...

http://www.pledgemusic.com/artists/sonofdave

Elizabeth