[Harp-L] "Son of Dave",,geography question

Anyone hazard a guess as to the geographical classification of this type of harp play, if there is one, that is? I'm not up on the classifications, mini-classifications, etc., i.e., "Piedmont", "Delta", etc. , though I suspose I could recognize the difference between Chicago and Dylan,,lol.

But does this guy seem to derive his style from any of the traditional sources? Or is he just possessed of the devil,,lol?

Just kidding,, maybe,,

Anyway,,I'm both in admiration of his big, brass balls of steel, for having gotten up on stage, all on his lonesome, and made it work, him and his diabolical contraptions,,,lol.

Here's the thing:

I know you'll like it. Good use of positions for unusual effect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMWnOl7V5c

---