[Harp-L] My First SPAH!

I'm really excited about attending SPAH next week in St Louis.  This will
be my first SPAH, hopefully the first of many.

We are running a special offer on the Memphis Mini amp during SPAH ---
 Free USA shipping for any order placed during SPAH.  That is $40 off.

There will be a few MM amps floating around the Harp Blow Off and the
convention.  I will have my MM amp, and Nic Clark will have his.  There may
be a couple more.  You are welcome to try the amp.

Thanks, and I am looking forward to meeting you all next week.

-Rick Davis
Denver, Colorado
http://www.memphisbluesamps.com/