[Harp-L] Ilya Portnov at SPAH

http://youtu.be/ZBwEq-9rIRY
I had the pleasure of meeting Ilya Portnov the other night. He sat in with us (Session Americana) for a song and really tore it up...A recent graduate of New England conservatory and told me he is going to SPAH next week and will be teaching a seminar there. He is a spectacular example of a new generation of harmonica players inspired by the likes of Howard Levy and Jason Ricci. I urge you to seek him out. Jim