Re: [Harp-L] Treat Her Right

I decided to check Youtube for Treat Her Right.  Here's an example of the band in full cry on "You Don't Need Money" with Jim screaming on the harp from go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M669VP_vr-o

The vocal here sounds like Mark Sandman, and the song clearly presages the work he did with Morphine, although unlike, oh, 90% of Morphine's recorded output, the title of the song is not a girl's name.  (Yes, that's an exaggeration.)

Regards, RH