Re: [Harp-L] Spah 2014 Blow Off

I would be willing to pay $5.00 per person, so long as the shuttle was
making regular loops.  That is a real value.  Last year I transported
several performers in my personal van.  Due to sparse street parking and
the lack of secured parking, my wife sat  in the van at White Castle for a
while, then at the curb (just like a bus driver), waiting to reload and
return.

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://harmonicagallery.com/>