[Harp-L] Fender Blues Deville

A while back there was some speculation on facebook about who makes the
Fender Blues Deville harmonica.
So I ordered one to look at. In my opinion it does not look like any
mainline harmonica that I am aware of.
It is made in China and has spot welded phosphor bronze reeds. The fit and
finish is nowhere near the quality of Suzuki or any other major harmonica
maker.

It has good weight to it but it is airy and unresponsive and difficult to
bend like cheap harps usually are.

My opinion, don't waste your money. Spend $10 more and get any number of
decent harps from major manufacturers. I have included a link to some
photos of it.

http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b555/daledut/Fender%20harmonica/20140728_115120_zpskwl5fkbk.jpg

Dale