[Harp-L] New Videos on the SSCH-56 Compact Chord Harmonica

Hello Harp People,
I am going to SPAH next week, and hope to see some of you there.
For those of you who will not be going, I have recorded a couple of videos
on the revolutionary compact chord harmonica made by Suzuki--I am the US
repair guy for them, and will be presenting a seminar on it.
Hope you enjoy--the first video is the first half of my presentation, and
the second one is once thru the tune In a Mellotone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3_unovANVY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybI31HaSjfo
See ya in St. Louis!
Gnarly