[Harp-L] Re: Digital Gus

Agreed on all counts.

Inexcusable for a paid entertainer to phone-in a performance because  he or
she is staring at the tube.  Once the band starts that should by  design
become the focal point, unless of course you have been hired  specifically to
play background music.

Around here, anything played during a Bronco's game becomes  'background
music'.  Bad ju-ju if you schedule to  play during those kinds of events, but
sometimes you can inherit  a crowd if you start playing right after its
done.

Stay tuned for announcements about the 2014 pre-SPAH Blues Blowoff...
another GREAT lineup!

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Microphones - Tone Defender Cables
Harmonica Planet.com

In a message dated 7/25/2014 2:29:54 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,